This app can be used for online dating for you and your friends, to stay close, stay safe and prevent violence before it happens. With the Circle of 6 app, users can tap the app twice to notify the people in your circle to let them know where you are and how they can help.
Circle of 6 is an app for you and your friends, to stay close, stay safe, and prevent violence before it happens while on a date. With just two taps on the app let your circle know where you are and how they can help.
How the Circle of 6 App Works
Here are some instructions how the Circle of 6 app works:
- Add Contacts: Add up to 6 people from your contacts to join your circle. Choose good friends or any trusted adult.
- Pin Icon: Sends a text to your Circle that says: “Come and get me. I need help getting home safely.” with your GPS coordinates.
- Phone icon: Sends a text to your Circle that says: “Call and pretend you need me. I need an interruption.”
- Chat icon: This icon allows app users to send a text to your Circle saying: “I need to talk.”
- Information icon: Direct access to information about sexuality, relationships, and safety.
- Phone Out Hotlines: Direct access to national hotlines and a specialized hotline of your choice, such as LGBTQ, Spanish-language, etc. based on your personal priorities.
Learn more about the Circle of 6 app here:
Other Dating Safety Apps
In addition to Circle of 6, here are a few other dating safety apps: